eOn is Boinc Synergy's POTM for June.

eOn code for long time scale dynamics

Moderator: moderators

My 2 Cents Worth

eOn is Boinc Synergy's POTM for June.

Post by My 2 Cents Worth »

eOn is Boinc Synergy's Project of the Month (POTM) for June. You will see a substantial increase in the number of WU's crunched for this month.

Our goal is to support a project in the Boinc community each month as a team and see how much we can crunch for that project. We do not wish to put a strain on the server's or feeders of the projects we help nor take WU's away from the loyal crunchers that help these projects month after month, so please let us know if this is the case and we can switch over to our runner up project.

I will view this thread a few times a week to see if there is any issues, if there are none then let the Games Begin. :-)
My 2 Cents Worth

Re: eOn is Boinc Synergy's POTM for June.

I have not been following along in the forums here, and am wondering if the lack of WU's is due to the recent problems you were having with the servers or not.
There will be more and more Team Members coming online to crunch eOn for this month and it seems there are at the start here a lack of WU's to go around.
From the graph at the bottom of the server status page it shows a steady hold of 1500 to 2000 WU's ready to send up until the server was taken down for maintenance.
Are you expecting to return to those levels soon or are you still working out software problems that will prevent it at this time?
As I said in my original post we don't want to be the cause of bigger problems or take away from the regular crunchers either.
Thank You for any input I can pass along to our Team.
Best Wishes, -Mark
My 2 Cents Worth

Are there server issues now or are we out of WU's?

I know you are more than likely working on the issue either way, and may not have time to give us an update at every little hiccup, however if this will be a issue that will take a couple days please inform us so we can divert our recourses to other project for the interim.

Thanks. -Mark
My 2 Cents Worth

Well it has been over an hour and a half since I have been able to get any WU's even tho the server status page shows intermittent WU's available. I have yet to get a hint from anyone wether this is an issue being looked at or the norm. I think I will drop out for now and focus on other projects that have an abundance of work to offer.
Maybe next year the project will be more suited to handle another POTM Team challenge. Good luck to all of you and crunch on. :-)
-Mark