1 third points?

eOn code for long time scale dynamics

Moderator: moderators

CMmoose

1 third points?

Post by CMmoose »

For the past few hours I am only getting about 1/3 the credit for work? Something wrong or new?
CMmoose

Re: 1 third points?

Post by CMmoose »

The points system is weird at eon, it takes a while to adjust to new users and new types of work

It will readjust after you've returned some work - follow your completed work on your profile page
Beyond

Re: 1 third points?

Post by Beyond »

CMmoose wrote:The points system is weird at eon, it takes a while to adjust to new users and new types of work
It will readjust after you've returned some work - follow your completed work on your profile page
It is weird and perhaps the least consistent system I've seen lately, I assume it's credit-new. Some of my clients vary as much as 10:1 on same size WUs. A 3:1 variance is doing well. To top it off, the slower clients get much more credit than the faster ones. What's with that? We really need a fixed credit system since there are only a few different WU sizes. Ask some of the other project leaders for advice. Ask Yoyo for instance. BTW, all of my clients have been running here for a long time, so it's not that. If this is an example of credit-new, then it needs to hit the trash can :-(