- vtstcode: modules for calculating rates withing the VASP DFT code
- vtstscripts: shell and perl scripts for analysing results of VASP calculations
- akmc: script for adaptive kinetic Monte Carlo using VASP
- bader: Bader analysis of charge density files
- dos: site-projected DOS in Bader volumes
- eon: distributed computing code for simulating molecular dynamics over long times
- tsase: an extension to ASE for transition state calculations
The latest version of these codes can be downloaded anonymously using the command:
Questions and discussion of the code and issues with using the software can be found on our developer's forum. There is also a wiki with more current information and instructions about using these codes.
Developers with an account on theory can access and modify the codes.
Using svn and ssh the following repositories can be checked out of svn: bader, eon, Gman, vtstcode, vtstscripts, and tsse.
At any point you can update to the latest version of the code by running the following command in the directory where you initially checked out the code: