I was receiving fairly good points per hour over the last few months so this was a set and forget type of project.
Or so I thought.
Did a check a week or so ago and found that one of my computers (only one out of four), had started to give really low credit even though it was my fastest computer (5 cr/h).
I stopped that one as the other three were still giving good credit.
Now two other computers have started to give the same low credit as well (between 5 and 9 cr/h).
Now with every new work unit giving "Maximum Disk Usage Error" on all computers and every work unit has an expected run time of over 100 hours (only takes 45 minutes), things have gone from good to average to bad.
This is happening on both Linux and Windows.
I have set the project to NNW . I am putting in lots of hours but getting very little back, I was hoping to get past 300,000 but that will now have to wait till things have been fixed.