Yep, mine stayed a zero %, the processing time kept incrementing and the time left kept going up also, It completed eventually. I left the computer running while I was at work, when I cam home it had one of those long running ones with 0%. So i wrote down the times and was going to check it later. I went and looked at my previous WUs and had several that took hours so I figured the counter must be messed up on some of the jobs. Sure enough I came back later to check the times and when it gets close to the end the % and time left counter start moving fast. I just happen to catch it at the right time to see it.